About Me



My Secret Cafe...
is a place where I share the things that make me smile, things that inspire me, are useful to know or are just simply beautiful and amazingly brilliant or stylish.

I love discovering new things and talking about them. It might be a new fashion or beauty product, a must-have plant for my secret garden, or healthy food ideas that are simple, tasty and good. It could be a stunning new photo, piece of art or decor or really anything that gets me excited enough to share with others, who knows!!

I hope you stop by again and enjoy discovering some of my secrets too!

Jayne




Saturday 14 May 2011

Subtle Shimmer...

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Metallic Cream Eyeshadows...


I absolutely adore these shadows as they give such a subtle sheer shimmer that can be worn in the day time without looking overdone. 'Chrome Patina' and 'Brown Metal' are my favorites. So good because they don't crease, last all day and are just enough to create an understated yet glamorous finish to your look.

No comments:

Post a Comment